How to make an online booking
Make your airport car park booking in just 4 steps
Currently you can make bookings for car parks at the airports Berlin-Schoenefeld (SXF), Stuttgart (STR), Karlsuhe/Baden-Baden (FKB) and Graz (GRZ) on this platform. For Munich and the Norwegian airports we redirect you to the airport booking platforms.
1. Select airport and enter parking period in the search form - plan at least two hours before your departure and arrival - and click on "Go"
2. Choose a product from the result list.
3. Enter your personal data, payment details and card details if used access medium for authetication at the gate.
4. Check data and product details and commit the booking.
With the onscreen reservation you made the booking! You instantly get an email with the booking confirmation and additional information about parking at the airport. We charge your bank account respectively your credit card with the service fee or - in case you selected a pre-paid parking product - the full booking amount.
Parking at the airport
1. At arrival enter the entry lane of your selected car park where a space is reserved for you - even with a sign showing "occupied".
2. Enter the access medium - credit or debit card entered at the booking - into the post at the gate or show your barcode to the reader. The system will detect your booking and open the gate. Do not pull a ticket as your booking won't be identified and this may cause additional cost for you.
3. At the exit approach the gate and enter the access medium - credit or debit card entered at the booking - into the post at the gate or show your barcode to the reader. The gate will open. With "payment at the exit" we will charge you with the parking price according to the valid tariff.
- You have free choice of a car park space unless special areas are marked/signed.
- we guarantee free space for you in the car park
- in relation to your parking period we gicve a grace time for leaving the car park. If you stay longer you may pay for the overtime at the exit according to the local tariff with your credit card.
- We accept only debit cards from a German bank account without additional PIN authorisation.